MURCAns in the Spotlight:
- Frank Bozanich: AUA Ultrarunning Hall of Fame, inducted in 2013.
- Christine Taranto: Winner of the Women’s Armed Forces Marathon Championship. USMC Woman Athlete of the Year (2013 & 2015).
- Brian Chontosh: Retired Marine infantry officer and recipient of the Navy Cross for actions in OEF.
- Don Freeman: Co-host of Trailrunner Nation Podcast.
- Rob Jones: Paralympian and motivational speaker who ran 31 marathons in 31 days.
- Maggie Seymour: Ran across the country in 100 days to raise money and awareness for fallen sisters-in-arms.
- Chris Cantrell: 48 hours and 118.55 miles on a treadmill for Alzheimers Research.
- Toni Aurilio: RD for Devil Dog Ultras.
- Angelique Brown: RD for Blind Pig 100.
- Brandon Wilson: The “grand poobah” of race timing.
- George Briones: Head of Human Performance at SOFlete.
Wisdom and Inspiration